Important Note: This show has already been held.
Below are a list of important or changed details for this show along.
- 4 Jan 22, 8:35am - COVID STATEMENTIN LINE WITH CURRENT GOVERNMENT COVID REQUIREMENTS for indoor events with 500 or more attendees, where those attendees are likely to stand or move around for all or part of the event, it is mandatory to use COVID-19 status checks as a condition of entry, The Society is expected to take reasonable measures to ensure that all attendees, unless exempt, have the NHS COVID Pass (or approved international equivalent) or have valid proof that they have completed a negative PCR test OR negative rapid lateral flow test within the previous 48 hours of the day of your attendance.
Proof of Double Vaccination in the form of the NHS App or the small vaccination card with supporting identification OR proof of exemption will be accepted.
Those relying on testing to prove their COVID-19 status are strongly advised to take tests as late as possible before attending the event, ideally within 12 hours, to strengthen the protection testing provides.
- 4 Jan 22, 8:35am - Also please take a lateral Flow Test if possible before attending.
YOU ARE ASKED NOT ATTEND if you (or anyone in your household, or anyone you have been associated with) show a positive result OR have COVID related symptoms.
COVID documentation will be checked by security at the entrance to the show and you will be given a wristband which will provide with free access in and out of the venue.
Please can you have your documentation ready to avoid congestion at the show entrance. Exhibitors are also asked to refer to the judging order and stagger their arrival to minimise congestion at the show entrance.YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO WEAR FACE MASK INSIDE THE VENUE (UNLESS YOU ARE EXEMPT FROM THIS RULING)These requirements may change to conform to the Government ruling at the time of the show.
- 4 Jan 22, 8:28am - Siberian Husky, AVNSC Pastoral, AV Imported Breed Register Pastoral & AV Rare Breeds Pastoral will now be judged by Mrs Anne Hardy
- 30 Nov 21, 11:00am - Newfoundland Mrs Rita Breesch has withdrawn due to covid restrictions.
Replacement judge is: Miss Joanne E Watts (subject to KC confirmation)
- 30 Nov 21, 10:59am - St Bernard Mrs Rita Breesch has withdrawn due to covid restriction.
Replacement judge is: Gordon Booth
- Lhasa Apso will now be judged by Mr Steve Jones
Below are a list of downloadable documents for this show. To download a file, simply click the Download button.
Address: PE2 6HE
Click Here To See Map